Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services or content providers (third-party cookies). Cookies can also be classified as session cookies (which are deleted when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (which remain on your device for a longer period).
- Providing essential website functions and features
- Improving website performance and load times
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior
- Customizing your browsing experience
Types of cookies we use
Below are the different types of cookies we use on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
You can manage and control cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies and to delete or block certain cookies. However, please note that if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of our website may not function properly.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit your browser's help menu or settings.